Modular GSM Gateways ranging from 4 up to 72 GSM channels, developed for interconnecting a wide selection of interfaces and signaling protocols, including ISDN BRI, E1/T1 PRI, SIP & H.323, to the GSM cellular networks to quickly reduce telecommunication expenses and maximize cost-savings.
GSM Gateways enable to capitalize on cheaper call routing alternatives available through Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC) and smart Least Cost Routing (LCR). The GSM Gateway series from Hypermedia is ideal for enterprises and service providers alike. Get More Info
An E1/T1 PRI GSM gateway establishes cost-effective connections between cellular networks and PSTN.
Used for: Fixed-Mobile convergence, LCR, wireless local loop, and business...Click for more information
A VoIP GSM gateway establishes cost-effective connection between cellular networks and VoIP. Used for: Fixed-Mobile convergence, LCR, wireless local loop, and business continuity.
...Click for more information
Modular ISDN BRI GSM Gateways designed for connecting legacy PBX phone systems with BRI interfaces directly to the GSM networks for lowering the company phone bill.
Linking directly to...Click for more information
Telecoms Distributor? Reseller? Become an Authorized Hypermedia GSM Gateway Dealer
The GSM gateway from Hypermedia (commonly referred to as a cellular gsm gateway, cellular gateway, mobile gateway, GSM terminal, fixed cellular terminal (FCT), fixed wireless terminal (FWT), GSM channel bank, GSM router, or SIMbox) are ideal:
- Cost-savings tool
- Productivity and efficiency booster
- GSM call termination equipment
- Back-up for PSTN failover
- Primary voice network for remote locations
- Additional revenue stream
- Flexible and scalable telephony solutions
- Value-added products and services
- Retaining one’s existing customer base
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Full PBX compatibility – Avaya, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, Siemens, Asterisk & more.
- Reliable and proven technology
- Practical, easy to implement products & solutions - Get more info
- Online technical support and training
- One point of contact for customer service
- Call cost-saving solutions
- PBX add-on solution for existing PBX
- No infrastructure changes
- Fast ROI
- Advanced "IP-PBX like" features
- Scalable solution
- Direct connectivity - to PSTN, GSM and VoIP
- Extended Mobile PBX accessibility
- Increased organizational availability, productivity and efficiency
- Enterprise control over phone numbers and calling policies