A VoIP GSM gateway establishes cost-effective connection between cellular networks and VoIP. Used for: Fixed-Mobile convergence, LCR, wireless local loop, and business continuity.
Hypermedia modular VoIP GSM Gateways range from 4 up to 72 GSM channels; developed for interconnecting a wide selection of signaling protocols, including ISDN SIP & H.323, to the GSM cellular networks to significantly reduce the cost of organizational telephone calls.
For Call Termination
- Professional carrier-grade gateway
- Fast Return on investment (ROI)
- Compatible with IP systems of leading manufacturers worldwide
- Fast and easy installation
- Scalable – from 4 to 72 GSM channels
- Multi-SIM – 4 SIM cards per channel
- Remote SIM card Top-Up
- Advanced LCR functionality
- Optional ISDN-PRI interface
- One point of contact for customer service
- Remote web-based management and control
- 24 months warranty
For SMB & Corporate
- Direct connectivity - to PSTN, GSM and VoIP
- Maximize the VPN’s low GSM rates / Closed User Group tariffs
- PBX add-on solution for existing PBX
- Optional In-line connectivity (3-leg topology) – between the PBX and the PSTN
- Maintain existing dialing habits and business communication patterns
- Scalable solution
- Enterprise control over phone numbers and calling policies
Systems from 4 to 72 GSM channels (and/or CDMA)
Up to 72 VoIP channels (SIP / H323)
1 SIM or MultiSIM; 4 SIM cards per port
Bi-directional calls (Inbound and Outbound calls)
SMS support (optional)
Integrated antenna combiner
- PBX Compatibility: with IP systems of leading manufacturers worldwide
Available 3U x 19" or 6U x 19" size
Redundant power supply (optional)
Management & Control:
Remote web-based- Local serial port
- High voice quality
- Fast and easy installation
Have further questions? Contact us re VoIP GSM Gateways.
- Save on Fixed-Mobile call costs
- Reduce national & international GSM call costs
- Cut infrastructure and telephony costs in a Multi-Office environment
Hypermedia's VoIP GSM Gateways HG-4000 are professional, business-grade VoIP (SIP / H323) GSM gateways designed to reduce the company phone bill by connecting IP-PBX systems directly to the GSM wireless networks for benefiting from lower mobile-to-mobile outgoing and incoming call rates.
By installing one of our GSM VoIP Gateways, organizations can gain further cost savings by adding an integrated PRI card for PSTN connectivity (as a gateway to PSTN landline networks too). Save the cost of an additional E1/T1 PRI card now!
Our VoIP GSM gateways are Asterisk, Cisco and Quintum compatible GSM Gateways, i.e. such telecom equipment configured with a VoIP GSM Gateway from Hypermedia will be able to originate calls from the existing phone system to the GSM networks, as well as receive calls directly from GSM.
The demands for low cost world-wide call services over VoIP has emerged as a growing trend. The HG-4000 Call Termination System is an ideal solution for Alternative Call Terminators and Alternative Call Carriers who are looking to increase their existing activity, or looking to create new business opportunities.
Hypermedia's VoIP GSM gateway is a professional, heavy duty gateway with scalable 4 to 72 ports, suitable for terminating low to high volumes of mixed call traffic to both cellular and landline. The system is easy to install, and connects directly to IP-based systems via the existing IP/VoIP networks, or to non-IP systems via an E1/T1 PRI interface.
Given the systems' flexibility, modularity and scalability, these smart VoIP GSM gateways can be pre-configured to meet precise customer requirements so companies can easily expand the cost-effective systems to meet their evolving telephony needs over time.
As a general guideline, we recommend: