Sms Gateway Server - HG-7000 Series
Professional, modular SMS Gateway Server device , expandable from 4 to 32 SMS-GSM ports, designed for sending and receiving SMS messages directly via the cellular networks to and from any authorized SMS client.
Hypermedia SMS Gateway Server also supports secure access, two-way SMS texting, SMS to Email, PC to SMS, receive SMS, web, http or desktop application. Get an SMS gateway Price Quote
- A cost-effective alternative to voice communication
- A client, crew and fleet management tool
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
- No need of telephony infrastructure changes
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
- Utilize the VPN’s low SMS rates
- Bi-directional SMS messages (send & receive)
- SMS server/client application
- Pre-defined user groups for SMS sending
- Sending messages to multiple users
- Comes with a third-party API
- 24 months warranty
Supported Functions & Features:
- Outgoing SMS messages
- Incoming SMS messages
- Multiple SMS messages
- Pre-defined SMS templates (same message to multiple groups)
- History log for Sent SMS
- SMS to email
- Email to SMS
- Bulk SMS management
- XML/ASCII files as data sources
- Third party APIs
- End-user PC interface
Hypermedia SMS Gateway for SMB & Corporate Business:
Client, Crew and Fleet Management Tool
By installing one of our SMS Gateways (a.k.a. SMS Servers, SMS GSM Gateways, SMS box) and connecting the box to the organization's LAN, companies can send text messages to multiple users directly via the mobile/cellular networks, thus ensuring that information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner; increasing productivity and efficiency at the same time as reducing operating costs.
Alternative, Low-Cost Communication System
Hypermedia's HG-7000 SMS gateways automate time-consuming actions and facilitate sending pre-defined and/or bulk textual short messages while taking advantage of low GSM mobile-to-mobile rates and special VPN SMS rates to cost-effectively deliver messages. Start Saving Now!
Our SMS Pro Server comes with an easy-to-use API (SDK) which enables third-party applications to send and receive SMS messages.
Protection of Client Details from 3rd Party Misuse & Abuse
Due to being customer premises equipment (CPE), Hypermedia's SMS Gateway Pro HG-7000 eliminates the need for third-party ASP or SMSC aggregators and enables the sending of SMS messages directly via the cellular operators.
- Ideal for companies such as Banks, Financial & Credit Card companies, this prevents exposure of details such as client base & customer phone numbers, and assists in maintaining the utmost confidentiality and privacy of client data. Interested? Contact a local Hypermedia Dealer!
- Capacity: Systems from 4 to 32 GSM channels
- Bi-directional text (SMS) messages
- LCR functionality
- Integrated antenna combiner
- IP/TCP interface
- Serial port
- Available 3U x 19" or 6U x 19" size
- Rack-mountable design
- Redundant power supply (optional)
Management & Control:
- Remote web-based
- Local serial port
- Fast and easy installation
Have further questions? Contact us re SMS Gateways Pro series.
Ideal for Telecom Distributors, Resellers and Service Providers:
Given the systems' flexibility, modularity and scalability, these GSM-SMS Servers can be pre-configured to meet precise customer requirements. Small to large sized companies, Call Centers, SMS Wholesalers and other service providers can easily expand the cost-effective systems to meet their evolving SMS needs over time.
Related Hypermedia SMS products: