GSM VoIP Gateway
Modular GSM VoIP Gateways for IP-PBXs with 4 up to 72 GSM ports that use standard SIP and H-323 protocol for connecting VoIP PBX telephone systems directly to the GSM cellular networks in order to take advantage of low cost calls to and between GSM mobile phones.
- Direct IP-PBX to GSM connection
- Compatible with IP systems of leading manufacturers worldwide
- Maximize the VPN’s low GSM rates / Closed User Group tariffs
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
- Maintain existing dialing habits and business communication patterns
- Scalable - from 4 to 72 GSM over SIP and H-323 channels
- Multi-SIM – 4 SIM cards per channel
- Remote SIM card Top-Up
- Optional ISDN-PRI interface
- Advanced LCR functionality
- Remote web-based management and control
- 24 months warranty
Systems from 4 to 72 GSM channels
Up to 72 VoIP channels (SIP and H-323 protocol)
1 SIM or MultiSIM; 4 SIM cards per port
Bi-directional calls (Inbound and Outbound calls)
SMS support (optional)
Integrated antenna combiner
- PBX Compatibility: with IP systems of leading manufacturers worldwide
Available 3U x 19" or 6U x 19" size
Redundant power supply (optional)
Management & Control:
Local serial port
- High voice quality
- Fast and easy installation
Have questions? Contact us re SIP and H-323-GSM Gateways
- Save on Fixed-Mobile call costs
- Reduce national & international GSM call costs
- Cut infrastructure and telephony costs in a Multi-Office environment
Hypermedia's VoIP GSM Gateways HG-4000 are professional, business-grade VoIP (SIP / H323) GSM gateways designed to reduce the company phone bill by connecting IP-PBX systems directly to the GSM wireless networks for benefiting from lower mobile-to-mobile outgoing and incoming call rates.
By installing one of our GSM VoIP Gateways, organizations can gain further cost savings by adding an integrated PRI card for PSTN connectivity (as a gateway to PSTN landline networks too). Get Price Quote for VoIP GSM Gateway
Our VoIP GSM gateways are Asterisk, Cisco and Quintum compatible GSM Gateways, i.e. such telecom equipment configured with a VoIP GSM Gateway from Hypermedia will be able to originate calls from the existing phone system to the GSM networks, as well as receive calls directly from GSM.
Given the systems' flexibility, modularity and scalability, these smart VoIP GSM VoIP gateways can be pre-configured to meet precise customer requirements so companies can easily expand the cost-effective systems to meet their evolving telephony needs over time.
Hypermedia SIP and H-323 to GSM gateways HG-4000 are also available with PBX booster functionalities, i.e. PBX add-on applications & services including; SMS Server, Callback and more.
As a general guideline, we recommend: